We suggest you start reading at the beginning, June 2009. It's much more fun this way!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A little bit about us (cont.)

Now that Trapper has let the cat out of the bag (so to speak) about my weight issues, let me tell you a little bit about him.

As he has already mentioned he came to live with us in 2003, walking into my house as if it was all his! He was cute enough in one room while I had the rest of the house to myself for a couple of days. André* and Sue* had removed the door and put a wood frame with rabbit wire there instead so we could see and smell each other but not mingle. Then they let him out for the first time so we could finally meet face to face. Of course I had to lay the law down right then and let him know who is boss here. Know how that is done? No? Ok, you pin him to the floor and take his throat into your teeth. Then you stand there like this for a few seconds and then walk away and ignore him for a day or so just to make sure he got the message. Now, I have to admit I couldn't resist his playful approaches for that long, he was just too cute as you can see in his baby picture. He is also a little crazy if you ask me. Runs around a lot and wants to climb the higher the better - kids!

Anyway, we became real good buddies even though once in a while we have a little fight. He can be a little bugger, you know, and get on my nerves when all I want to do is have my peace and quiet. But all in all he is ok (won't admit that I love him when he's around to hear it).


Yeah, that's a little rundown on my buddy Trapper. See you next week for more of this (I think we're getting the hang of this after all)

Hunter

*Names have been changed to protect the privacy of humans involved

No comments:

Post a Comment