We suggest you start reading at the beginning, June 2009. It's much more fun this way!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Nice touch

Hi fans

Here we are with this weeks story. Actually it is not the story we wanted to tell you this week - we will tell you that one some other time if you don't mind.

You might be wondering what's going on her? Well, here is what happened: I call a meeting with my buddy Trapper here to get this weeks blog ready for Sue to type. But boy, was I in for a surprise. This guy shows up smelling like a perfumery!

Yeah, I know. But it is a nice smell - just a bit intense for our sensitive noses. I still don't know how this happened. Earlier today I went to the bathroom (Andre's and Sue's) to check if the water was on in the tub. Just wanted to have a drink, you know. The tab was off but it's nice and warm in there so I decided to stay a while and check things out. All of a sudden there was this sound: pffff and a cloud of nice smelling stuff hit me.

Anyway. We tried to figure out how Trapper got to smell like this and found that there really is just one possible explanation: Sue had put a Glad air freshener with a motion detector in the bathroom and Trapper must have gotten too close to it and activated it! We just can't think of any other way this could have happened. How long will that last, you think?

I have no idea and I can't get used to the smell myself. I keep wrinkling my nose and sure hope it will wear off quickly. Meantime I guess we call it a week as far as the blog is concerned. I mean who can think smelling like me - it's so distracting.

I agree. Gee, buddy, move over and give me some air! Go take a bath ... oh yeah, you don't like water any more than I do. Tell you something: you will be sleeping in another room than I tonight!

See you all next week.

hunter and trapper

No comments:

Post a Comment